Hub757 Wedding | Gabrielle & Marc
My first time having a Hub757 Wedding and I am in love! The space is perfect for a great party and great decorations. It is so spacious, your guest will not feel like sardines. I was so thrilled when Gabrielle and Marc contacted me to document their ceremony at their church, Riverbend Church, followed by a night of music and good times at the Hub757.
Oh, the things I could say about these two! I absolutely love Gabrielle and Marc. Both are full of life, kind, loving and ready to party. Gabrielle’s attention to details, both in decoration and timeline, was a dream to work with. While Marc, with his lay back and fun spirit, made the day a hilarious time.
I just love the couples I get to photograph! I couldn’t have asked for better people to be around! Gabrielle & Marc’s family and family were there to celebrate their love and with that Gabrielle went all out doing things a little different which I thought were really cool. Take notes!
- They did the first kiss with me behind them! This way they see their family and friends reaction. And no worries, there is also a picture of their first kiss the traditions way.
- She and Marc had their first entrance first AND they were the ones introducing their family and friends.
- They sat on a long table with family and friends instead of their own “sweetheart table”.
- They used a bubble machine to get all those crazy bubbles around.
Without any further ado, check out their beautiful images!
Wonderful Riverbend Church and Hub757 Vendors:
- Ceremony: Riverbend Church @riverbendchurchva – 230 Meadow View Blvd, Suffolk, VA 23435
- Reception: Hub757 @hub757 – 6801 Bridgeway Dr, Suffolk, VA 23435
- Bridal Dress/Veil: Ava Clara Couture @avaclarabridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Atom Attire
- Groom and Groomsmen attire: Menguin @menguintux
- Hair by Northern Roots Salon @deedee656
- Makeup by Best Face Forward @bestfaceartists
- Flower design by Farmgirl Flowers @farmgirlflowers
- Centerpieces DIY thanks to Hobby Lobby @hobbylobby
- Catering: Traditions Catering @traditions_cateringva
- Cake Design by Flour Child Bakery @flourchildbakery