Shifting Sands Rainy Wedding | Kaitlyn & Joe
No weather could stop the Livermans from saying I do at Shifting Sands.
What makes a Shifting Sands Rainy Wedding? Well, crazy weather with torrential rain and an unexpected tornado warning. That didn’t tamper Kaitlyn and Joe’s wedding at all, though. What could have been a major timeline disaster ended up being a magical and surreal night of dancing and celebrating love.
Unfortunately, due to the weather, their desire to have a beach wedding was not possible. All was not lost as we got a break in the weather and were able to do formals and some couple’s portraits by the beach side. They rocked the little time we had together before heading back to have a great night full of family and friends dancing. Who said having a Shifting Sands Rainy Wedding is a bad thing?
Team who made it possible:
- Ceremony: Shifting Sands
- Wedding Dress and Bridesmaids by Ava Clara Couture
- Flowers & Arch by Blushing Floral Designs
- Hair & Makeup by: Jessica Kincaid
- Groom’s attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Cake & Cupcakes by: Twisted Sister Cupcakes
- Entertainment| Photobooth | Uplighting: DJ Hype Entertainment
Want to see their engagement session and learn their love story?
Ceremony & Reception at1816 Viking Avenue,
Virginia Beach, VA 23454