The Attic At Waterman’s Wedding
Hillary and Matt’s The Attic at Watermans Wedding was full of laughter, love and dance.
Most of the time I struggle with what to write about a couple, not because of them but because I am a horrible blogger. They tell me a little about themselves and then I word it in my own weird ways. However, when I asked Hillary and Matt to tell me their love story, their answered is one for the books and one I will steal for this blog post!
Their love story:
A handsome New Englander moved to Texas and somehow found a blonde haired, blue eyed jewel (his words, awe!). They instantly hit it off. She showed her commitment early by suffering through 4 hours of baseball every night en route to a world series victory for the Red Sox. As their relationship grew, so did their love for one another. A year passed and they added a puppy to their little family and called him Mookie. Now the couple lives in Virginia where he proposed to her at sunset on the beach.
“Love is that can’t eat, can’t sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of stuff” -It Takes Two
Seriously? It just too perfect to skip it! You’ll enjoy looking through their engagement pictures too, so don’t forget to go check them out ** Right Here **
Now enjoy some of my favorites from their super fun day.
The Fabulous Team:
- Reception | Catering – The Attic at Waterman’s
- Ceremony – Star of the Sea Catholic Church
- Bouquet & Flowers – Sam’s Club
- Wedding dress – Nicole Miller’s Dakota style
- Veil – Etsy with lace custom made by bride’s mother
- Embroidery – Mother of the Bride
- Bridesmaid dresses – Azazie
- Cake – Wildflour Cakes & Pastries
- Invitations, Info cards, RSVPs, Menus & Welcome Cards – Lillevann Stationary Co.
- Make Up – Make up by Vega – Carly Vega
- Bride & Groom’s Ring – Jared Galleria of Jewelry
- Right hand ring – Grandmother’s heirloom
- DJ – Extreme DJ: DJ E (Eric Emerson)
- Groomsmen Suit – Express.com
- Groomsmen Ties – tiebar.com