Our life’s journey is to learn and grow. We can be sure that the steps we take are to shape us for the future. Stephanie and Scott have gone through separate journeys that prepared them for today. At the time they met, maybe without them knowing, life had shaped them to be a perfect fit.
Scott’s message in a bottle proposal in Punta Cana (envy alert) was the perfect proposal for these two beach lovers. On the wedding day, Scott did not disappoint. He wrote several letters that were read to Stephanie throughout the getting ready time by her bridesmaids. Little pieces of love and excitement for the moment Stephanie walked down the aisle.
They chose to party, yes party is what they did, at the always awesome Lesner Inn in Virginia Beach.
They are superb human beings and I am honored to have witness their family become a lovely circle of love with their daughter.
Scott and Stephanie: May forever be full of dance and beach time!
- Ceremony | Reception | Catering – Lesner Inn
- Officiant – Pastor Lee from Virginia United Methodist Church
- Bouquet & Flowers – Norfolk Wholesale Florist
- Cake – Jill Jones
- Hair and Make Up – Behind The Veil
- Bride & Groom’s Ring – Jared Galleria of Jewelry
- Wedding Gown | Veil – Here and Now Bridal
DJ & lighting – DJ Barry Mckay
Groomsmen Suit – Men’s Wearhouse
- Favors – Etsy
- Guest Board – DIY
- Wedding Coordinator- Jill McKay
- Transportation – Shark Limousines