Lesner Inn Wedding | Liz + Ray | Blue, Green and Seashore
Lesner Inn Wedding
Blue, Green and Seashore Love
Liz and Ray’s Lesner Inn Wedding combined the perfect seashore colors. They are so alike in many ways, can laugh equally, are goofy similarly and hilarious all the same.
These are my clients. They are funny, kind, loving and romantic but not full of themselves. Liz and Ray absolutely love to party and have a good time with family and friends. They rejoice in love and feel weddings are over the top so they cannot wait to make their day a big celebration instead of an orchestrated and boring affair. They don’t care about the things, they care about their connection, their love and those who saw them fall in love.
Liz and Ray are IT. I witnessed two best friends who fell in love and decided the best way to celebrated it all was with a wedding. Or in other words an excuse to party. If every single wedding I have this year is as great as the ones I’ve had so far, I will consider myself successful and a rockstar.
Liz & Ray:
Congratulations! After what seems an eternity to your family and friends, you are married! My wish for you is a life full of love and laughter and sports and awesomeness. You deserve it!
Check out some of my favorites below:
- Ceremony | Reception | Catering – Lesner Inn
- Officiant – Jerry Wasserberg
- Bouquet & Flowers – Fluttering Flowers
- Cake – Incredible Edibles
- Hair & Make up – Wink at Hilltop
- Wedding Gown and Veil – All the the Rage
- Bride & Groom’s Ring – Zales
- Bridal Jewelry – Charming Charlie’s and Here and Now Bridal
- Bridesmaid dresses – David’s Bridal
- DJ & lighting – Astro DJ
- Groomsmen Suit – Men’s Wearhouse
- Bridal Shoes – Betsey Johnson
- First Look – First Landing Park
- Sea Shells Name Cards – Bride DIY!
- Table Sign – MaggieJDesigns on Etsy
- Guestbook Sign – BrightRoomStudios on Etsy
- Centerpieces – Bride DIY!